Monday, October 28, 2013

Giving Thanks, Day 28: My Parents

Hi Mom & Dad,
It was great to talk to you this evening on the phone! I'm so glad that I can call you from France from time to time -- I should take advantage of that more. I always enjoy our conversations.
Thanks so much for supporting me in so many ways. You have always been there for me. Even when you weren't exactly happy that we were moving so far away, you gave me your full support and encouragement. Your love has sustained me through trying times.
I really miss visiting you in person -- I miss playing games, taking walks, and eating meals together. Being this far away is tough. But I know that it will make each time that we're able to visit in the future even more special.
I love you very much, Mom & Dad, and I thank God for you each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment