Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Giving Thanks, Day 16: Lindsey's turn!

Lindsey, I'm thankful for you, my baby girl. (Heads up: even though you're 11-going-on-18, you'll always be my baby!) I'm thankful for your creativity, your passion, and your joy. You wear your heart on your sleeve. When you're happy, you're really, really happy...and when you're sad, well, we know about that too. You were sad about moving to France, but you have found new things to be joyful about. I give thanks to God that, even though you were so scared to go to your new school, you faced your fears and made the best of it. Now you are surrounded by friends, and you are a shining star among your classmates. 

I'm thankful for your many talents: singing, producing YouTube videos, and acting. I pray that you'll use your talents for the glory of God. More than anything, I give thanks for your faith. Your trust in God has never wavered. May He bless you now and in the years to come!

Lindsey today
Lindsey age 3



1 comment: